Tuesday, October 2, 2012

REMINDER! Bust My Assets Membership Campaign - E.D. runs half marathon for CCC&Y memberships


Greetings CCC&Y Friends and Partners!
Thanks to all those who have contributed to the Bust My Assets Membership Campaign! I have raised $350 in support of CCC&Y action and activities. Please take a moment today to help me get closer to my fundraising goal of $1,500.
This is a friendly reminder that I will be running my first half marathon in the 8th Annual Sedona Marathon on February 2, 2013. To help motivate and inspire me during the next few months of training and during the actual race, totaling 13.1 miles, I will be raising money for the Coconino Coalition for Children and Youth (CCC&Y) Bust My Assets Membership Campaign. CCC&Y membership dues are used to spread awareness on Search Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets through the purchase of Asset related educational materials and through the implementation of CCC&Y sponsored, Asset-focused events, trainings and activities.
Every lump sum pledge received, both large and small, will ensure CCC&Y’s active board, members and volunteers advocating for and on behalf of children and youth, can continue this important work, ultimately supporting and enriching the lives of young people throughout Coconino County.
This is my 3rd year as Executive Director, supporting CCC&Y’s mission of providing leadership in developing community wide strategies that enhance the well being of children and youth in Coconino County. I am passionate about this work and the progress we have made ensuring all children and youth have the resources, support and opportunities they need to reach their full potential.
You can make a secure, online, lump-sum donation today with PayPal by going to www.coconinokids.org PROJECTS page and clicking the Donate button. (or click here: http://coconinokids.org/index.php?/projects/)
You can also save us the PayPal fee by mailing a check made out to CCC&Y with Bust My Assets in the memo line.
CCC&Y
2625 North King Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
All donations will be collected and used only after I have crossed the finish line on February 2nd. You will receive an acknowledgement of your donation to this cause as a tax write off. Individual donations of $25 or more and business or organization donations of $50 or more will earn one annual CCC&Y membership. Membership benefits include discounts on trainings and workshops, listings on our website, FaceBook page and in other promotional materials, and voting rights at the CCC&Y annual meeting in the month of May.
Any size donation will help get me closer to my fundraising goal of $1,500. If you are interested in learning more about CCC&Y, the 40 Developmental Assets or CCC&Y sponsored events and activities, visit www.coconinokids.org.
Thank you all so much for your support and for helping to Bust My Assets.
Ruth Ellen
Executive Director, CCC&Y
--
Ruth Ellen Elinski
Executive Director
Coconino Coalition for Children and Youth (CCC&Y)
Providing leadership in developing community wide strategies that enhance the well-being of children and youth in Coconino County

CONTACT:
Office: 928-679-7318

No comments:

Post a Comment